Have your say by participating in an online survey
The Ontario government encourages youth, families, caregivers, and frontline workers to provide feedback about their experiences and to share innovative ideas to strengthen the child welfare system through an online survey, available August 30 until September 30, 2019.
The government wants to hear from:
- Youth or former youth who are receiving, or have received services from, a children’s aid society or have received residential care;
- Parents, family members or caregivers who have had involvement with a children’s aid society or with licensed child and youth residential services;
- Frontline workers from:
- children’s aid societies,
- licensed child and youth residential services, and
- other community-based service providers that work with children, youth and families involved with the child welfare system and with licensed residential services.
The anonymous survey will be open to the public for participation beginning August 30, 2019, and will take about 20 minutes to complete. We encourage the participation of youth receiving services, former youth who have received services or have received residential care, parents, family members, foster parents, community partners and kinship and customary caregivers to participate in this survey.