If you have concerns about a child please call 705.743.9751 or 1.800.661.2843
Safe Kids. Strong Families. Thriving Communities
- Financial reimbursement that covers the daily cost to care for a child ($1250 – $1800 a month)
- Financial compensation for mileage, seasonal allowances, medical/dental coverage and recreational allotment
- Initial and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Professional support including on call emergency support
- Mutual support and networking between foster parents
- Guidance from dedicated Resource Workers
Updates from Kawartha-Haliburton CAS
We are experiencing some communications challenges
We are experiencing some communications challenges. If you are unable to get through to us on our main number at 705-743-9751, please call our ...
COVID-19 - 5 to 11 Year Olds
The Ministry announced the newly approved and available COVID-19 vaccine for 5 to 11 year olds. Please click on the links below for some ...
Media Release - 03/30/2020 - Kawartha Haliburton Children's Aid Society Responds to COVID-19
MEDIA RELEASE Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society Responds to COVID-19 Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society supports the Province’s decision to include Children’s Aid Societies in the ...
Statement for Community Partners re: Delivery of Service
March 30th, 2020 To Our Community Partners; In order to support the health and safety of all of our employees, foster parents, volunteers as ...
We are proud members of the following organizations