If you have concerns about a child please call 705.743.9751 or 1.800.661.2843
Safe Kids. Strong Families. Thriving Communities
- Financial reimbursement that covers the daily cost to care for a child ($1250 – $1800 a month)
- Financial compensation for mileage, seasonal allowances, medical/dental coverage and recreational allotment
- Initial and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Professional support including on call emergency support
- Mutual support and networking between foster parents
- Guidance from dedicated Resource Workers
Updates from Kawartha-Haliburton CAS
Drag Queen Story Time Event
KHCAS is aware of the upcoming Drag Queen Story Time event at the Peterborough Public Library and supports the right of parents and their children to take ...
COVID-19 - 5 to 11 Year Olds
The Ministry announced the newly approved and available COVID-19 vaccine for 5 to 11 year olds. Please click on the links below for some ...
Media Release - 03/30/2020 - Kawartha Haliburton Children's Aid Society Responds to COVID-19
MEDIA RELEASE Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society Responds to COVID-19 Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society supports the Province’s decision to include Children’s Aid Societies in the ...
Statement for Community Partners re: Delivery of Service
March 30th, 2020 To Our Community Partners; In order to support the health and safety of all of our employees, foster parents, volunteers as ...
We are proud members of the following organizations