If you have concerns about a child please call 705.743.9751 or 1.800.661.2843
Safe Kids. Strong Families. Thriving Communities
- Financial reimbursement that covers the daily cost to care for a child ($1250 – $1800 a month)
- Financial compensation for mileage, seasonal allowances, medical/dental coverage and recreational allotment
- Initial and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Professional support including on call emergency support
- Mutual support and networking between foster parents
- Guidance from dedicated Resource Workers
Updates from Kawartha-Haliburton CAS
Executive Director Jennifer Wilson Retires, Jennifer McLauchlan Appointed Interim Executive Director
A message on behalf of the Board of Directors of Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society: Earlier this fall, the Board of Directors of Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s ...
Foster Care & Adoption Information Session - Dec 3 2019 6-8pm
Come join us for a Foster Care & Adoption Information Session on December 3, 2019 from 6-8 pm – KHCAS Peterborough Office, 1100 Chemong ...
Invitation to Participate in Strategic Planning Survey
Invitation to Participate in Strategic Planning Survey: Youth, Service Users, Resources Families, Volunteers and Community Partners Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society is planning for the ...
PALS NETWORK PRESENTS: Trauma Informed Yoga: Mindful Meditative Practice For Adoptive Parents and Kids
Join us as the PALS Adoption Support Group presents: Trauma Informed Yoga: Mindful Meditative Practice Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6-8 pm Durham CAS, ...
We are proud members of the following organizations