If you have concerns about a child please call 705.743.9751 or 1.800.661.2843
Safe Kids. Strong Families. Thriving Communities
- Financial reimbursement that covers the daily cost to care for a child ($1250 – $1800 a month)
- Financial compensation for mileage, seasonal allowances, medical/dental coverage and recreational allotment
- Initial and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Professional support including on call emergency support
- Mutual support and networking between foster parents
- Guidance from dedicated Resource Workers
Updates from Kawartha-Haliburton CAS
Kinship Awareness Week
September 21st to 25th is Kinship Awareness Week, where Children’s Aid Societies celebrate and share about the important role that kinship families play in ...
Media Release - 03/30/2020 - Kawartha Haliburton Children's Aid Society Responds to COVID-19
MEDIA RELEASE Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society Responds to COVID-19 Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society supports the Province’s decision to include Children’s Aid Societies in the ...
Statement for Community Partners re: Delivery of Service
March 30th, 2020 To Our Community Partners; In order to support the health and safety of all of our employees, foster parents, volunteers as ...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Children's Aid Societies and Indigenous Child and Well Being Agencies Remain Open
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Children’s Aid Societies and Indigenous Child and Family Well-Being Agencies in Ontario ARE continuing their child protection services. We are NOT closed. ...
We are proud members of the following organizations