If you have concerns about a child please call 705.743.9751 or 1.800.661.2843
Safe Kids. Strong Families. Thriving Communities
- Financial reimbursement that covers the cost of daily care for the child (not considered income)
- Training and educational opportunities
- Regular professional support from social workers
- Mutual support and networking between foster parents
- KHCAS Foster Parent Association
Updates from Kawartha Haliburton CAS
Invitation to Participate in Strategic Planning Survey
Invitation to Participate in Strategic Planning Survey: Youth, Service Users, Resources Families, Volunteers and Community Partners Kawartha Haliburton Children’s Aid Society is planning for ...
PALS NETWORK PRESENTS: Trauma Informed Yoga: Mindful Meditative Practice For Adoptive Parents and Kids
Join us as the PALS Adoption Support Group presents: Trauma Informed Yoga: Mindful Meditative Practice Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6-8 pm Durham CAS, ...
Board Member Recruitment
Do you have experience in Board Governance & Strategic Planning? Send in your application today! KHCAS seeks individuals to serve on the KHCAS BOARD ...
Children and Heat. Safety First.
Children and Heat. Safety First. Sun Safety: There are several things you can do to protect yourself and your children from sun damage: Wear ...
We are proud members of the following organizations