Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society is pleased to announce that, as of April 18, 2016, it is live on CPIN! Moving to a new information management system required a tremendous amount of work. By “go-live”, approximately 10,000 human resource hours had been put into CPIN deployment, in excess of 500,000 files cleaned and 2.4 million attachments transferred.
The project was a true team effort involving everyone at KHCAS as well as colleagues from other Societies who provided additional support and guidance with the CPIN implementation activities. A sincere thank you to:
- Highland Shores Children’s Aid Society
- Durham Children’s Aid Society
- Family and Children’s Services St. Thomas and Elgin
- Children’s Aid Society of Haldimand and Norfolk
- Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
- Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County
- Halton Children’s Aid Society
- Children’s Aid Society of Toronto
Having been a part of piloting the Ministry’s new 8 month GO-Live process, we experienced first-hand the comradery and commitment to one another that is evolving in our field as a result of the magnitude of the CPIN project.
With thanks and appreciation on behalf of all employees at KHCAS…
Jennifer Wilson, MSW, Executive Director
Kawartha-Haliburton Children’s Aid Society
1100 Chemong Road | Peterborough, ON K9H 7S2
T 705 743 9751 | TF 1 800 661 2843 x1299 | email email@example.com